Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pink's Peek Into the World of Broken Kids

There's something that I really like about Alecia Moore. . . aka Pink. She's not afraid to expose her insides, she's not afraid to tackle the tough stuff, and she's not afraid to show the rest of us what it's like to be a part of the rapidly growing demographic known as broken and hurting kids. I know that she scares alot of people. I would love to sit down with her to simply listen to her tell her story. I've been drawn to the stories in her music since she first burst onto the scene years ago. As someone who studies youth culture, she's my go-to girl whenever I'm looking for a music video or lyrics that reflect the world of the young.

Her latest song ... Read Walt Mueller's full review here.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment